Wednesday 28 November 2012

Face of the Night! ...


So it was date night for hubs and I. It was a casual dinner/movies and I decided to keep the makeup simple and opt for a deeper lip colour (I usually reach for my nudes!). The oversized jumper that I'm wearing is by Vintage Couture (Urban Outfitters).


What I used...



Face:

Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer


Eyes:

MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre
UD Virgin all over the eyelid
UD Naked in the crease
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara


Cheeks & Lips

NARS Laguna
NYX blush in Mocha

                                             Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in RD305



What do you think? 

Lili x

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You def look gorgeous girl. I super like your make up for it looks light and natural. I usually prefer this kind of make up for it brings out natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're glowing! I love this look! Have you tried UD Skimp? That's my favorite glowy/flesh toned shadow from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you E Lim:)

    And Thank you Danielle, I haven't tried UD's skimp but i've seen swatches and it looks so pretty, hope I can get my hands on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely makeup, nice lip colour x

    ReplyDelete