Monday 26 November 2012

Primer...


Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch




I have been using this primer over the past few months and I have to say - It is amazing! This little jar does the job like no other. It has the smoothest texture that simply glides onto the skin, filling in the pores and smoothing the appearance of fine lines. This gives your skin the perfect canvas before foundation application for an absolutely flawless finish. 

This is great at keeping my oiliness at bay which means longer lasting foundation!!! 
I have been through a bunch of primers that haven’t given me what my skin/make-up needs so this one’s definitely a keeper for me! 

I have to admit, I was slightly disappointed at the size of the jar. All I was getting was a mere 15ml of product for £25?! I’ve been using this everyday over the last few months and I’m not even halfway through the jar so I can confidently say that it has been worth every penny.








Overall a brilliant product that is on my re-purchase list! 

Lili xx

No comments:

Post a Comment